For people who choose to wear a mask it is important to wear it properly:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before putting it on or taking it off
- Make sure the mask covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly under your chin, over the bridge of your nose, and against the sides of your face – our elastic strap design improves the fit and seal.
- Do not touch the front of your mask while wearing or removing it
- Do not allow the mask to hang around your neck or under your nose
- Do not reuse single-use masks; wash and dry reusable masks after use and store in a clean dry place.These masks are NOT medical grade and are NOT guaranteed to protect against airborne illnesses.
We are shipping orders, though please be aware that certain locations are experiencing delays in mail service. Due to health reasons, we cannot accept returns on these goods. All masks are sanitized before packing.